Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back again

We have a new ISP called "WildBlue". So far, we really like it. It is fast and most of all dependable! While we were in the middle of the change my laptop went down as well. But I am baaaack--I did get alot sewn this past few weeks. I am working on two lap quilts for my mom and favorite Aunt Barbara, I hope to have them done to take with us next month when we (our daughter Kim, her hubby Michael, their beautiful son Cole, my hubby Roger and me, and our new grandson on the way) travel to CA for 5 days to see our family. Tickets sweetly provided by our dear daughter! So, I won't post the pic's yet on some off chance they find their way to my blog spot.
I will post the baby quilt, matching bag and doll quilt I made, as well as the tote and quilt top I made as shop samples for the Quilted Rainbow Fabric shop in Stratford, OK.

No comments: