Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year (almost) Goodbye 2009

I am just amazed a decade has come and nearly gone in 2009! This is the last day of 2009. I ended the year well- I was up sewing at 5 am this morning. I have done that 3 days this week. I am trying to get ahead on making a few baby quilts. I have finished the top for our new grandson, I need to get it sandwiched together and quilted soon. He will be here before we know it! He had a name, then Kim and Michael decided against it, so we are still waiting for a new official name. I don't want to bug her asking, but gosh, I AM the granny, lol.
We had a White Christmas this year. There is still snow in spots and it snowed a little again today while I was at work. Crazy Oklahoma weather...But then, they have had crazy weather nearly everywhere. I am off for the next three days, we are sticking close to home since Roger is in his wheel chair most of the time trying to get his foot to heal.

No comments: