Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting ready for the Postage Stamp Quilt Along

I have spent the last couple hours going through my 1 1/2 inch scraps to find long ones for my scrapy quilt I will be making. I am going to try to slowly go through and follow Bonnie Hunter's idea in her new book (I received it this week) "Adventures with Leaders and Enders" and on her website http://quiltville.com/scrapusersystem.shtml - it is the Scrap User's System. The way my scraps are now, no way I can use them, and I thought when I moved into the front bedroom that I had things in pretty good shape, but alas, it was just a start, all the yardage is pretty much out where I can find it, thats all. Not scraps, so this is my task for the next few weeks in order for me to join the quilt along.
Next Friday we go to see Kim and the boys. It has been too long, I am really missing them. She is due to deliver Owen in 4-5 weeks. I have finished two quilts for her to choose from, and made him 4 burp cloths and a hooded towel.

No comments: