Friday, February 8, 2008

Still working on blog

Tonight I have attached another photo of Cole, our daughter sent us a picture of him with his "cool shades and hair cut" so I am sharing with you. I also listed some blogs I follow. Sophie's especially, she doesn't know it, but she is sort of my silent mentor.
Earlier this evening I continued to sew on the new quilt top I am making called "Jelly Roll Junction" in the book ON A ROLL by Heather Mulder Peterson. It's been cut out for about a month. I am really wanting to cut out and sew the fabric for the new mini I am making. I purchased the fabric yesterday for it, its going to be called "Floating Shamrocks" made similar to the "Dancing Hearts" you see here. I bought fabric for St. Patricks Day. Tomorrow is another day, I will cut the charms for it in the morning.

No comments: