Friday, December 3, 2010

Almost Merry Christmas!!

Well, we spent Thanksgiving with the Daly family, had a wonderful visit. I just can't get enough of Kim and her boys! Owen is growing, Gage is really talking up a storm and Cole is just so smart. Bout says it all. We are going to be spending the next 4 weeks taking Roger to the hyper baraic chamber trying to heal his ulcers on his foot. Another broke open this week and there are two more soft spots that could break open. Just pray this will heal them. Last time he used the chamber, it was wonderful and healed the opening from his surgery.
I have finished the doll quilt I made for my partner, haven't rec'd one yet in return, there are several not finished so they haven't mailed yet. I am so looking forward to mine, they have posted some beautiful ones. I also have finished Owen's First Birthday Quilt. I hope I can scrape up the money right after Christmas and have it quilted, I want it done before his birthday in February.
Work was sooo busy this past week with the energy program lasting only ONE DAY, I interviewed 29 people on Wednesday.
Here is the latest pictures Kim or I took in November.




This is the Doll Quilt I made, totally hand made, no machine work at all. It is 20" x 20"

No comments: