Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lost a Good Friend last week

Last week my friend LaDonna passed away with Cancer, that is such an ugly disease. I have been working on tumbler flags and tumbler baby blankets using them as leaders and Enders. I can't make just one flag must make 4 one for each GS and one for me! Two flags down and both blanket centers done. I finally received the little Airplane dies I ordered a month ago! Now I have to cut out the borders on both and do the airplanes one one of them. I truly love that AccuQuilt cutter. Glad I talked myself into it. And Kathy is so good to order from. I like to help her out, she is raising a family and works from home. Well off to the machine. Tomorrow afternoon after school we will have all three boys for the night and no sewing then, lol.

No comments: