Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sewing again!

I am working on a table runner. I have lots of appliqué to do on it. Used my AccuQuilt Go! Cutter. Love that little machine. Cole does too he loves cranking the handle, which doesn't bother me a bit. Made each of them wall hangings for their rooms. They are at Becky's, my long arm gal. Will post picks before I give them to each of them.
The forum, About.com lost a very active and important member a few weeks ago, LindaHoo (Linda Hynick) from Arizona.  It strange to get one there again and not see her. I had stayed away for about a year,  but one day decided to check it out an fog at least once a week. There are several of us that made blocks for her husband Ray and each of her 2 kids.
Well this is long, and my shoulder is beginning to hurt. Bye for now...

No comments: