Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today is Flag Day

Today is Flag Day! I love America! Above is a miniature flag quilt I made and really enjoyed sewing it. It is hanging on our office door at work.

I haven't done much sewing this week, I have been so tired when I come in from work. Taking off a week, sure put me behind. All my work was waiting on me when I got back to work this past Monday, 5 days and I am STILL not caught up...phew
I did sew just a teeny tiny bit at work on my travel size Janome. I covered the cording for the new baby's bumper pads I am making when I came home from Kim's. She has such good decorating skills, the room is being done in cowboys she bought a couple tin stars for the wall, and the fabric I have is the "Johnny and Buck" little children cowboy and indians. He will have bumper pads made out of that on one side and pony skin on the other, a patchwork quilt made with charms on one side and creme minkee on the other and striped bedskirt. I will post a picture when I get done.
Well, I need to get started!

No comments: